For you vegetarians need not worry if you can not eat burgers that basic ingredients are meat. Now tempe can be processed into burgers content which certainly no less delicious with meat-based. The following recipe of making.
- 4 Pieces of white bread, soaked in a little water, puree.
- 200 g tempe, mashed.
- 50 g of wheat flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 / 2 tsp salt
- 1 / 4 tsp pepper
- 1 / 4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 Tablespoons margarine
- Bread bun (burger buns) ready to use
- Tomato sauce
- Tomato-sauce bottles
How to make:
- Mix the tempe, wheat flour, and bread, stir until blended.
- Add the eggs and seasoning, stir until blended.
- Divide into 4 parts, and flat round shape.
- Heat margarine, and fried tempeh burgers until cooked through andbrowned yellow.
- Serve in bread, add tomato sauce and chili sauce bottle, decoratedwith sliced tomato, cucumber and lettuce
- Makes 4 servings
(YR, Source: Tabloid-Nakita.com)