Organized by US Soybean Export Council (USSEC) Indonesian Tempe Forum (ITF) and In collaboration with: Indonesian Food Technologist Association (PATPI) Faculty of Food Technology, Udayana University, presents 8th S.E. Asia Soyfood Seminar & Trade Show (Incorporating 5th National Soy & Tempe Seminar) which will be held on May 21-23, 2013 Westin Resort Hotel, Nusa Dua, Bali.
On first day, there will be Soyfood Workshop/ Master Class with theme “From Bean to Brand, 4 Ways to Harness the Health Trend to Grow Your Brand” as a Facilitator – Mr. Sam Waterfall, Healthy Marketing Team, UK. He will be Exploring why some brands need to innovate and others need to differentiate, introducing new perspectives & proven tools to understand how to play the health game and win , and demonstrate with local soy and global food and beverage examples. On second and third day will be present speakers from Singapore, USA, UK,and Indonesia with panel discussion in every session.
In addition to, there will be Tempe Festival -in conjunction with the 8th S.E. Asia Soyfood Seminar and Trade Show. Tempe festival presents Competition of Tempe Culinary Creation, Cooking Demo of Tempe Culinary Recipes by Renowned Chefs at Selected Lunch / Break by Heinz von Holzen from Switzerland and Tempe making by Amita Bussink from Australia.
- Abstract submission: 8 April – 5 May, 2013
- Notification for abstact acceptance: 7 May 2013,
- Accepted paper should re-register at the latest by May 12, 2012
- Full paper submission: 8-19 2013
- Registration for participants: 8 April – 17 May 2013
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Theme: Update Research on Soyfood and Tempe
- Sub theme: Nutrition & Health, Food Safety, Product Development, Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, and Community Empowerment.
- Abstract must contain title, name & afiliation of author(s), objective, method, result and discussion, conclusion, and keywords (3-5).
- MS Word, Times New Roman 12 font, 1 space, maximum 400 word,
Who should attend:
- Food Technologist, Nutritionist and other Health Professionals
- Lecturer, Researcher and Government Officials
- Practicioners at Food Industry
Registration fee for 2 days event International Seminar & Tradeshow:
- - Industry : IDR 2,000,000
- - Academia, Government : IDR 500,000
- - PATPI Members : IDR 350,000
- - Student : IDR 250,000
Transfer registration fee to:
- Account no : 0288063267
- Account holder name : Perhimpunan Forum Tempe Indonesia
- Bank : BNI Bogor
The Indonesian Tempe Forum
Jl. Cijahe II, No 12, Taman Yasmin Sektor V Tahap II Bogor 16113.
INDONESIA Phone/Fax: +62 251 753 1426